McGlamry’s Foot and Ankle Surgery
(as of Oct 02,2022 22:53:36 UTC – Details)
McGlamry’s Foot and Ankle Surgery remains the definitive text for today’s podiatrist, foot and ankle surgeon, resident, or student, whether for everyday reference or preparing for certification exams. All clinical chapters have been formatted for ease of use, with clearly written, highly illustrated coverage of traditional as well as new and emerging techniques. Covering topics from perioperative management to postoperative complications, this must-have reference helps you master the full range of foot and ankle surgeries and procedures.
- Addresses almost every aspect of foot and ankle surgery, from routine trauma of the foot and leg to compound deformities, enabling you to face any challenge with confidence.
- Features 4,500 high-quality illustrations and clinical photographs, many new to this edition.
- Includes access to numerous surgical and diagnostic videos from authors’ vast collections.
- Provides step-by-step guidance from leading authorities who demonstrate how best to perform the surgeries they have refined and perfected, while offering valuable tips for optimizing outcomes.
- Contains detailed coverage of common and unusual surgeries, broadening your treatment options and helping you prepare for any scenario.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily converts to an audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publisher : LWW; Fifth edition (September 8, 2021)
Language : English
Hardcover : 1664 pages
ISBN-10 : 1975136063
ISBN-13 : 978-1975136062
Item Weight : 1.74 pounds
Dimensions : 8.38 x 10.88 inches