Pumice Foot Care Stone, Callus Remover for Feet Heels and Palm, Pedicure Exfoliation Tool, Corn Remover, Dry Dead Skin Scrubber, 1EA
(as of Jun 09,2023 17:28:54 UTC – Details)
How to use a Pumice Foot Care Stone:
1. Soak your feet or other area of callused skin in warm water, optionally adding sea salt or 1-2 drops of Lavender or Jasmine essential oil.
2. Dampen the Pumice Foot Care Stone in the same water for ease of use.
3. For the heels, palms, and feet, gently rub the Pumice Foot Care Stone in soft circular motion.
4. After cleansing, rinse your body with cool water.
5. Apply a soothing lotion.
– For hygienic purposes, do not share previously used Volcanic Foot Care Stone with others.
– Do not use on delicate, soft skin or on inflamed, red skin.
– Do not scrub skin with a Pumice Foot Care Stone.
– For pre-ventive maintenance, two times per week is sufficient.
How to care for Volcanic Foot Care Stone:
– After use, thoroughly rinse the pumice stone with soap and water.
– Allow it to dry.
– Replace your Pumice Foot Care Stone if it’s showing signs of wear and tear.
Product Dimensions : 3.93 x 2.95 x 1.57 inches; 4.16 Ounces
Manufacturer : sosohan+
ASIN : B091341LLG
Massages and stimulates blood flow, Ideal callus remover, Remove dead skin for healthy feet, Silky skin like after SPA treatments
Perfect Shape and Size – Easy and comfortable to hold in your hand – Natural hang rope that holds its shape well after getting wet
It is the most natural method of softening rough skin.
The Pumice Foot Care Stone may look slightly different from the product shown in the picture.
Be the first to review “Pumice Foot Care Stone, Callus Remover for Feet Heels and Palm, Pedicure Exfoliation Tool, Corn Remover, Dry Dead Skin Scrubber, 1EA”
There are no reviews yet.